What Should Be The 2019 Chicago Cubs Walk Up Songs?
Walk up songs can be fun, influential or down right annoying- like the Texas Rangers Elvis Andrus 2019 choice "Baby Shark". The Chicago Cubs have yet to report the official walk up songs for the players on their roster in 2019.
Here is the projected 2019 line up, according to MLB.COM, and their 2018 walk up songs and artist:
- ALBERT ALMORA JR- Mas Yuma Que Los Yuma CHACAL
- KRIS BRYANT- Warm It Up KRISS KROSS
- ANTHONY RIZZO- Intoxicated MARTIN SOLVEIG
- JAVIER BAEZ- Chambea BAD BUNNY
- BEN ZOBRIST- Bennie and the Jules JULIANNA ZOBRIST
- KYLE SCHWARBER- Thuggish Ruggish Bone BONES THUGS-N-HARMONY
- WILSON CONTREAS- Bonita J BALVIN
- JASON HEYWARD- This Girl KUNGS
What should each player use in 2019? What would be your walk up music and why?