The Crawl .7
2020. The year the Bix slowed to a crawl. Join us July 25th for the "Crawl .7" presented by Hotel Blackhawk.
On the day you were going to run 7 miles up a hill, you can instead go on a .7 mile bar crawl with us through downtown Davenport.
Not only will we be crawling .7 miles together, but while you bounce from bar to bar you will have a chance to win $1,000! Yeah, that's better than a race medal.
Your registration will get you a commemorative shirt, a race bag full of goodies, a chance at prizes at each location and the grand prize of $1,000! Plus, drink and food specials and more surprises along the way.
We'll start with check in from 1-3pm at the RME Courtyard in front of the Skybridge (131 W. 2nd Street, Davenport). Then you crawl to:
Analog Arcade Bar
Kilkenny's Tavern & Eatery
Up Skybar & Lounge
Join us Saturday, July 25th and Crawl With The Worst!
- Space is very limited as participants will be separated into groups safe for social distancing at each location.
- Check in with shirt and bag pick up will be from 1-3pm in front of the Skybridge next to the RME. (131 W. 2nd Street, Davenport)
- Station will be on site until 5pm, but you'll have till midnight to complete the crawl and win the grand prize of $1,000.
- To be eligible for the $1,000 grand prize, listeners will participate in a scavenger hunt that is only available via radio station app.
- Nothing will be mailed or available for pickup before check in.
- You will NOT be able to register day of event.
- Shirt size is guaranteed if you register before July 19.
- Name of person purchasing registrations/shirts (name on credit card) will need to be present to receive all shirts/bags.
- Must be 21 or older to participate.
There will be other events taking place all weekend downtown including:
20th Annual BIX Volleyball Tournament