Happy Hour With Coach Dan Gable
During this global pandemic, we are trying to find ways to stay connected. On Wednesday May 20th, you can connect with a global wrestling icon.
Single Speed Brewery, the National Wrestling Hall of Fame - Dan Gable Museum and Track Wrestling invite you to join Kyle Klingman and Dave Morgan to sit down to enjoy a Gable (Munich Helles) alongside the inspiration behind the beer, the man himself, Dan Gable. We will be talking wrestling, beer, life philosophy, and all kinds of other good stuff.
"Typically we go out and touch the people in person, with Dan alongside us," said Single Speed owner Dave Morgan. "He talks wrestling, he signs cans, he kisses babies, etc. This year we can't do that so we are doing our best to reach you, virtually."
You could argue that in the state of Iowa no one is more universally revered. The opportunity to have a pint with him, even if virtually, no one is gonna turn that down.
We don't have to, but we are going to list a portion of his resume:
- 2 time NCAA Wrestling Champion
- World Champion
- Olympic Champion
- 15 time NCAA Head Coach Wrestling Champion
This is a great opportunity to have a beer (or a root beer for those under 21) with Coach Gable.
If you would like to participate in the virtual happy hour, here is what you should do:
- Clear you schedule for a good 2 hours on Wednesday from 5:00 pm -7:00 pm
- Grab some Single Speed Gable beer
- Submit pre show questions to Rachel Beck at email@example.com
- Join the live chat on 5/20 and ask your question in real time. We will be monitoring the chat and will try to get as many questions to Dan as time permits. The show will be on Single Speed Facebook page and other media platforms. Come back here for updates.
You can read more about this even at HERE from Jim Nelson's WCF Courier article.
So please join us on Wednesday to talk wrestling, life, and toughness with the one and only Dan Gable.