22nd Annual Chuck Long Charity Auction
This Saturday the Chuck Long Charity Auction kicks off the 70th year of the Children's Therapy Center of the Quad Cities. The CTCQC provides outpatient physical, occupational, speech, and feeding therapy for the children with developmental disabilities and delays.
Tickets for this event are SOLD OUT but you can still can bid online on charity items by clicking on this link. 100% of proceeds provide life-altering therapy to kids in the QC area.
Here is a list of some of the items and unique experiences that you can bid on:
- Concert tickets to KISS in Des Moines
- Paul McCartney concert at the Tax Slayer Center in Moline
- Get away trips to: Chicago, Texas and Florida
- A Hawkeye helmet signed by Hayden Fry's 1983 coaching staff
- Chicago Cubs Theo Epstein jersey
- And so much more! Click the link above!
To learn more watch or interview with Chuck Long and Angie Peterson: